5/31/13

New home decor and lifestyle accessories!

catherine masi -  pink peony flower pillow


I'm so excited to share the next installment of my home decor and lifestyle accessories.   Count me among the hoards of peony fans; this peony floral series is inspired by how peaceful they make me feel...


catherine masi -  pink peony flower framed art

catherine masi -  blue purple peony flower pillow

catherine masi -  white and purple peony flower laptop

catherine masi -  pink peony flower iphone case


The plan is to release a new design every few weeks... some are already lined up in production and ready to go, some still in the works (and some not yet even thought of).  The camera and paints are out + my mind is bursting with ideas.  Ready to see how this unfolds in the coming months?  Fingers crossed for lovely things to come...

[For more accessories, stop by here.]

Template by Pink + Lola