10/9/12

Itching to travel

         It seems like it's been forever since I've last traveled to a far off land-
or even to visit family + friends back East- which is kind of making me daydream about having a new adventure out there in the world.  

I think I pretty much consistently feel this way during Autumn, but mostly want to swing back to New England to watch the leaves turn and fall and to buy myself a secret stash of maple candy (I may just covet these more than anything else in life.)  But if I were to choose other places to hop on a plane or sleeper train to, it would be these...


Amsterdam, Netherlands.   I love that it's bicycle friendly (beyond, even) and walkable.  Friends who have visited + a friend who lives nearby Amsterdam all say that it's an incredibly kick back place to hang out.

Amsterdam - Wish List: Catherine Masi


Capri, Italy.  I don't think I've ever been to a fancy resort destination.  But I'd love to spend some time full on relaxing in the sunshine (under an umbrella, mostly) and drinking cocktails, I'll just admit it.  I also want to explore my family roots, so I'd really love to weave throughout Italy someday. 
Ah, the luxury.

Capri, Italy - Wish List: Catherine Masi

Ireland.  When I was a teenager, we visited the southern part of Ireland and, to this day, it remains one of the happiest places + experiences of my life.  The people were present, the small towns' pubs were alive with gathered family + friends (and guinness), and the seaside cliffs and fields were wildly green and dotted with sheep.  I left wanting desperately to be Irish.  It was perfect...

Ireland - Wish List: Catherine Masi


 Paris, France (you must have known it was coming).  I've never been, but just want to roam around everywhere and feel compelled to make out.  I hear it does that to a person...

Paris, France - Wish List: Catherine Masi


Finally, Iceland.  And, my gosh, this is why...



Fragments of Iceland from Lea et Nicolas Features on Vimeo.

Where would you like to travel?


Template by Pink + Lola