7/4/12

You asked. I answered. / 1

Over the years of doing my thing here with my company and blog, I've received a fair amount of questions from customers and readers about my work and my life.  Recently, I opened it up for your questions and I got some pretty cute + sweet ones and some downright personal ones.  So I decided that now would be a good time to share these questions and my answers with you in a mini-series post format on this blog, starting today and spreading over the next couple of weeks. 
Today I'll start with an easy one...

Question from Erin: "What is your FAV dessert?"
 

Answer:  I am a great and fond lover of rainbow sprinkles.  I mostly love heaping mounds of them with chocolate soft serve ice cream on a sugar cone.  Cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles are also awesome.

It is necessary to add that I'll eat a piece of that Trader Joe's chocolate ganache cake every day for the rest of my life and, shoot, cotton candy in diabetic coma inducing intervals.

Also (and if I'm getting nostalgic...) Strawberry or Watermelon Bubblicious.
Also, again, Cookie Crisp cereal.

(I had a lot of cavities growing up.)
[Photo HERE]

Template by Pink + Lola