7/20/12

Once Upon a Time/ 7

It's been a whirlwind ( of the good variety ) this past week or so.  
Here are some photos from my here + there...

catherine masi behind the scenes collection photoshoot


...from Wednesday's photoshoot (Model: Tatjana; Hair: Myriah; Makeup: Lauren).




mary's secret garden - salad - ventura, california


Once every month or so I like to head down to Ventura to visit friends and/or have my favorite meal solo (this salad has everything delicious in it + lemon lavender tea with brown sugar cubes!).  So damn good.





This is a *(rather blurred) photo of me + my sister-in-law, Kasey.  She made a visit from San Diego + got tattoo work from Sebastian (it's beautiful, as is she.)


hilary white of modern day films - behind the scenes footage of catherine masi collection photoshoot


Here's Hilary taking some behind the scenes footage of the photoshoot.  And me photographing the model...



catherine masi - behind the scenes collection photoshoot


More behind the scenes photos HERE.

Next up... collection launch!

[Photos of Hilary + me taken by Myriah Bujak]
Template by Pink + Lola