6/18/12

I'd love your support!

Hello, Friends!
My company is in the running for a grant of $250,000.  This would enable me to hire on marketing and PR help, as well as a website designer so I don't have to stay up until 4am trying to figure out what html code I just messed up to make my shop site suddenly get deleted (THAT was fun.).  I'd also love to take a course like BlogShop to advance my blogging and marketing options and to ultimately expand my studio space into a design house.  Stuff like that.
This is where YOU make a huge difference.
Here's how just 30 seconds can make a big ol' positive impact... ready?

Click -> HERE.
+Once on the main page, scroll down to the lower right corner where it prompts you to log in with Facebook.  Click the blue button there.

+ Once on that page, scroll down to where you can type in the voting info.  This is all you need:
Catherine Masi -> California -> Santa Barbara
Click the blue vote button... DONE!

Thank you, thank you!
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me here: 
info[at] ShopCatherineMasi [dot] com
(typed out like this to avoid spam, you would of course replace [at] for @ and [dot] for a .  and all with no spaces.  I guess it would have just been less fuss to type it out as normal and risk the spam!) )

Much love,
Cath
Template by Pink + Lola